HERNDON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 21, 2022–
Twenty Outstanding Women Executives in the Digital Commerce Space Have Been Recognized by the Digital Commerce Alliance (DCA) for leadership and success.
This press release is multimedia. See the full version here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220721006021/en/
“These 20 industry leaders are making a real difference in today’s digital commerce world,” said Dan Currell, CEO of Digital Commerce Alliance. (Photo: BusinessWire)
The global non-profit trade association, DCA, selected these high profile individuals based on their innovative approaches to advancing their organizations and the digital commerce industry. DCA members include Sam’s Club, Bank of America, Mastercard, Microsoft and VantageScore, among others, in 20 countries and on four continents. DCA is the parent of CardLinx Forums (formerly the CardLinx Association) founded in 2014. CardLinx is now a division of the Digital Commerce Alliance, which also includes the Mobile Wallet Forum and the Financial Data Forum.
“We are thrilled to announce the 2022 class of DCA Women Leaders who excel in retail, fintech, digital advertising, mobile payments, banking, card-linked offers and loyalty,” said said Dan Currell, who was named chief executive of DCA earlier this year. Silvio Tavares, the former CEO, continues to serve the association as president. “As digital commerce companies continue to innovate in a changing world, we are seeing more women executives leading the way than ever before,” Currell added.
This year’s top 20 women in digital commerce (listed alphabetically) include:
- PEGGY MARIE ALFORDExecutive Vice President, Global Sales, Paypal
- BEVERLY ANDERSONPresident, Global Consumer Solutions, Equifax
- JENNIFER BAILEYVice President, Internet Services, Apple Pay, Apple, Inc.
- ROSALINDE BREWERCEO, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- SPARKLING DOUGLASSenior Vice President, Digital Strategy, Truist
- ALISA ELLISGlobal Head, Innovation & Emerging Products, Discover
- KRISTY WILLIAMS FERCHOExecutive Vice President, Head of Home Lending, Wells Fargo
- JANE FRASERCEO, Citi
- LAUREN HOBARTCEO and President, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- CHARLOTTE HOGGManaging Director, Europe, Visa
- FARRELL HUDZIKExecutive Vice President, Financial Institutions, Cardlytics
- OUZMA MAKHDUMIHead of Ecosystem Partnerships, Google Pay
- Catherine McLAYPresident and CEO, Sam’s Club
- JILL (YATES) MOSERSenior Vice President, Loyalty Innovation & Platforms Partnerships, Bank of America
- HEIDI O’NEILL, President, Consumer and Marketplace, Nike
- SHERYL PFLAUMPresident, Americas, Collinson
- DEBRA TAYLORFounder, COO, OpenSparkz
- ESTER SHIN VALENZUELACOO, Pentadata Inc.
- ERIN WARRENManaging Director, Rakuten Card-Linked Offer Network, Rakuten
- JUDY WERTHAUSERExecutive Vice President and Chief Experience Officer, Five Below
This is the fourth year that Women Leaders in Digital Commerce have been honored by DCA/CardLinx. Eight of 20 on this year’s list were recognized in 2021.
About the Digital Commerce Alliance (DCA)
The Digital Commerce Alliance advances data-driven commerce by enabling innovative and measurable customer experiences through standards, collaboration and technologies such as card-linking, financial data and mobile wallets. DCA was created by the CardLinx association (today CardLinx Forums ), the first multi-industry trade association founded in 2014 with a mission to promote online and offline (O2O) commerce and card-linking worldwide. To learn more or to become a member of DCA or its affiliated divisions, visit www.DigComAll.orgWhere CardLinx Forums, Mobile Wallet Forum and Financial Data Forum.
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220721006021/en/
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA VIRGINIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY MARKETING FINTECH BANKING COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WOMEN ONLINE RETAIL SOFTWARE NETWORKS CONSUMER INTERNET
SOURCE: Digital Commerce Alliance (DCA)
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 7/21/2022 4:46 PM / DISK: 7/21/2022 4:46 PM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.