AURORA, Illinois–(BUSINESS WIRE)–April 11, 2022–
Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the RTX Roundtracer Extreme all-in-one measurement system that integrates circularity, contour and surface roughness measurement functions into a single platform to save time and improve productivity . This advanced CNC machine uses speed, precision and operability at the highest level to measure a wide variety of parts with different geometries, such as camshafts and bearings.
This press release is multimedia. See the full version here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220411005110/en/
RTX Roundtracer Extreme (Photo: Business Wire)
- Increased flexibility: The new motorized sliding axis, the detector and the detector holder allow it to change the angle of the stylus, which facilitates the measurement of the inside diameter of thick parts while avoiding interference.
- High throughput circularity measurement: Superior repeatability and best-in-class theta-axis drive speed are achieved through increased turntable rigidity.
- Advanced surface roughness measurement: Increased maximum measurement diameter, support 3D surface texture measurement and lead (twisting) analysis.
- Faster X and Z axis drive speeds: Roundtracer Extreme offers the best speeds in its class with a maximum of 100 mm/sec with improved positioning accuracy and considerably reduced positioning times compared to conventional models.
- Better functionality and usability: The ergonomic remote control box enhances the user experience with clearly laid out buttons and controls.
Learn more about the RTX Roundtracer Extreme at Mitutoyo.com.
Mitutoyo Companyis the world’s largest supplier of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most comprehensive selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a range encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines , as well as precision tools and metrology data management instruments and software. Mitutoyo’s nationwide network of metrology and support operations centers provide application, calibration, maintenance, repair and training programs to ensure that our more than 5,500 metrology products will provide solutions measurement to our global customers throughout their lifetime.
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220411005110/en/
Mitutoyo America Corporation
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502
Phone: (630) 820-9666; Fax: (630) 820-2614
Website: www.mitutoyo.comMedia Inquiries:
Content and editorial marketing specialist
Telephone: (630) 723-3509
KEYWORD: ILLINOIS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
KEYWORD INDUSTRY: TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION & OWNERSHIP AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE MANUFACTURING HARDWARE ARCHITECTURE ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION
SOURCE: Mitutoyo America Corporation
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 04/11/2022 08:08 AM/DISC: 04/11/2022 08:08 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.