Junior graphic designer job with NAMES
Founded in 2018, NAMES is a pioneering sales and brand development consulting firm designed for a new world. Driven by a thoughtful product and positioned at the intersection where innovation meets culture, NAMES acts as a creative connector and communicator for a growing portfolio of influential and sustainability-focused brands across a range of categories.
The successful candidate will join the NAMES team based at its headquarters in East London.
Responsible for creating compelling concepts and designs in various fields to meet business, brand and marketing needs. Key areas include e-commerce, digital marketing, campaign execution support, interactive experiences and more.
- Maintain our visual identity online and offline with high and creative content following a constant tone of voice, developing engaging designs and layouts that reinforce the NAMES visual language
- Preparing creative resources for digital marketing (website, email and social media)
- Formulate ideas and design concepts for partner brands such as packaging, brands, catalogs and presentations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our wholesale platform, with a focus on site creation and overall improvements
- Provide creative layouts for product launches and seasonal campaigns
- Support for editing, retouching, color correction and resizing of images as needed
- Conceptualizing storytelling content for daily use on NAMES marketing channels
- Qualifications in graphic design / visual communication
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of the creative capabilities of major social media channels
- Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertising and multimedia design
- Photo and video editing skills
- Experience in typography, color and composition
- Interest in luxury commerce and the creative sectors. Fashion, design, music, photography and art
- CSS, HTML capabilities, a plus
- UI / UX design capabilities a plus
- Magento experience a plus
- Intermediate photography and editing skills an asset
- Business-minded, a creative thinker with a proactive mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage pressure, multitask and prioritize work on a daily basis
- Strong planning and organizational skills working both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and can rotate as needed to achieve business goals
- Desire to be part of a small team within a fast-growing company
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Dynamic and ambitious environment with the possibility of progressing to higher positions
- Ability to create a portfolio by working with various brands and exciting projects